PE Viewer - NikPEViewer 0.1v (beta)
NikPEViewer is a simple and compact (32/64 bit Portable Executable file format) PE explorer which shows headers and other basic information. This application can works with PE/PE+/PE32+ formats such as EXE, DLL, MSSTYLES
, SYS, OCX, ActiveX, WDM and NT driver, SCR and other win32 executables. PE (Portable Executable) format
is designed by Microsoft used in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® operating systems i.e. Win9X, Win2000, WinNT, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2008 etc on IA-32, IA-64, and x86-64 (AMD64/Intel64) machines. For more information about PE file format refer to External links.
- Small size (just 79 KBytes when zip) and no need to install or un-install just unzip and run.
- Application doesn't have any MFC lib/dll dependency, as application build using pure win32 APIs.
- Can open more than one PE module files simultaneously for easy comparision.
- Supports PE format in 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® operating systems (i.e. PE & PE+/PE32+).
- Dispaly executable DOS and NT header sturcture details such as Checksum and EntryPoint etc.
- User can view Data directories and Sections informations info.
- Shows Export address table (EAT) Functions table view.
- Dispaly Import address table (IAT) functions view.
- Shows PE summary in HTML view and also display simple Resource items view.
[79 KB download size]